With time, technology has somehow managed to create a lot of dependency on us. For almost everything, we are dependent on technology. Although the simple banking service has also become so digital that anyone can use it effortlessly. Now we don’t have to rush to the bank to withdraw money or to deposit cheques. There is an application on which we can do all of this in just a few taps. The Venmo is the application of the modern world because it has abridged our lives to a supreme extent.
All the features of the Venmo are over the edge to this generation. Along with this, the Venmo also provides round-the-clock support to look after the problems of customers.
Read also: venmo direct deposit / How to add money to venmo
Venmo executives make sure to understand the problems of customers before providing any resolution. Then you can contact the support team to know the complete steps. Alternatively, you can also read this blog and process the steps on your own. You just have to follow 5 steps to activate this Cash card on your android or iPhone devices. But before that, we have to order a physical card by the following steps.
· Login to your Venmo account and click on the “cash card” icon on the home screen. You will see this icon on the bottom of the home screen.
· Here you will get multiple options to manage your card. Click on the order option from the list.
· Select an image that you want to emboss on your card. Also, enter the name that you want to print on the card. Provide other required details and click on the “OK” button to confirm the order.
· After confirmation from your side, the Venmo will deliver the card to your registered address in 10 business days.
How to activate your new Venmo Card
· Open the Venmo on your smartphone devices.
· Now, tap the “Cash Card” tab.
· After that, you need to tap on the “image of your Cash Card”.
· Then, there will b the “Activate Cash Card” option and you will have to tap on it.
· Give the person to the Venmo to use your phone camera for the verification process.
· Scan the QR code.
Can I Activate My Venmo Card Before It Arrives?
No, you cannot activate the Venmo card before it arrives. After the Venmo card arrives, you can activate it easily using any of the ways you like. You can either activate it through a QR code or without a QR code. And you can also contact the Venmo support to get your card activated easily.
How to activate Venmo card?
To activate Venmo easily, visit the official site of Venmo. Here on the Venmo homepage, simply follow the procedure to log in to your Venmo account and follow all the required steps for Venmo card activation. Let's make step-wise instructions as given below.
· Firstly, hit on the Cash Card tab on your Venmo home screen.
· Then hit on the image of your cash card.
· Here at this point, one needs to activate the cash card
· Hit the OK button when your Venmo asks for permission to use your camera.
· At Last, Scan the QR code.
What number do I call to activate my Venmo card?
Many newly installed Venmo users ask the same question when they experience trouble activating their Venmo card or have any other issues related to the Venmo. Are you one of them? If you wanted to contact the Venmo team to resolve your issues you can directly follow the Venmo official page where you can get solved your current issues easily by connecting call to the Venmo official team.
How to Activate a Cash Card with a QR code?
As we have completed the first step of ordering a Venmo card. Now we have to activate it. Whatever device you are using, you can activate your card on that device only. There is no compulsion to use a mobile application.
· Download and open the Venmo application or website on your device.
· Go to the Cash Card icon showing on the home screen.
· Click on the “Activate Venmo Card” option.
· Allow your device to use the camera to scan the QR code.
· Align the camera properly to the QR code without any moment for a few minutes.
· The camera will scan the code automatically. Once the scanning gets completed your Venmo Card is ready to use.
How can I Activate the Cash card without a QR code?
Several times people lost their QR code and faced issues in activating their Venmo card. If you are in such a situation then follow the below steps to activate the card without a QR code.
· Open Venmo on your device. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, then go to the play store and search for a Venmo to download it.
· Click on the Cash Card icon showing on the Venmo home screen.
· Then click on the “Activate Cash card” option to initiate the activation process.
· As you have lost the QR code so, you have to select the “missing QR code” option from the menu. After that click on the “Use CVV instead” option to activate Venmo card differently.
· Locate and enter your “CVV number and expiry date” printed on the physical card.
· Click on the Activate tab after entering the details.
· Now your Venmo card is ready to use.
This Venmo card is accepted at all stores that are accepting visa debit cards to make payments. So, you don't have to carry cash along with you.
How do I activate my Venmo card without QR code?
You can activate your Venmo card without QR code by this method
· You have to open the Venmo and click on the cash card icon in the app.
· Then you have to tap on the activate cash card to start the proceedings.
· After that, you have to click on the missing QR code and then you have to click on the use CVV instead.
· After this, your Venmo card will be activated.
By this method, one can easily start a cash card without the QR code.
How do I activate my Cash Card before it arrives?
To activate a cash card you need the details like card number and expiry date etc to activate a cash card and all these details are given on the card so it is impossible to activate a Venmo card to activate before its arrival.
Can I activate my Venmo card over the phone?
Of course, a Venmo user can activate the Venmo card over the phone in fact Venmo users can use any kind of device to activate a Venmo card it does not matter which device you are using to activate the Venmo card.
Why can't I activate my Venmo card?
If you can’t activate your Venmo card then you can check out for the issues that might have been troubling you. Poor internet connection might have been a problem and along with this, some human errors can also be a barrier in this such as entering the wrong details of the card etc.
How long does Venmo take to send card?
The Venmo will take 5 to 7 days from the day a user requests the Venmo card. As a Venmo user, you have to wait for 5 to 7 days to get the Venmo card in your hands.