The Venmo card is a free, customizable, VISA debit card that allows a user to pay for goods and services directly from the Venmo balance. It allows the users to make the payment both online and in stores. You can use the Venmo card in places where a VISA card is accepted. The Venmo card is issued by Sutton Bank and it’s unique to a user’s Venmo account.
7-Eleven Stores: You can alsoload money to your Venmo cardfrom the 7-Eleven Stores. The process is similar to Dollar General. You have to visit the nearest 7-Eleven Store physically and ask the cashier if you want to add money to your Venmo card. +1(909)589-1327 The cashier will ask you for some information about your Venmo ID and then proceed to the next step. Once you pay the amount you want to load on the card the cashier will complete the transaction.
Walmart: Walmart only allows cash load on Venmo cardsfrom their stores. So, you have to go to the nearest Walmart store if you want to add money to your Venmo card. You have to pay the amount via cash or debit card or credit card. Moreover, you have to pay some additional charges if you want to add money to the Venmo from Walmart.
1. First, visit the nearest Walgreens store
2. Now, get in touch with the cashier at the billing counter
3. Then let the cashier know that you want to load the Venmo card
4. The cashier will ask you whether you are a registered customer of Walgreens or not
5. If you are a registered customer then you can load the card for free
6. If you are not a registered customer then you have to pay an additional fee to the cashier for reloading money to your Venmo card
ATMs: People usually use ATMs to withdraw money; however, you can also add money to your Venmo card from the ATMs. Unfortunately, you can’t directly add money to your card from the ATMS because the Venmo is a P2P (peer-to-peer) payment system. But, if your debit/credit card is linked with the Venmo then there is a way you can add money to your card. The process is quite simple. Here are the details:
1. First, you have to make sure that the debit card which is linked to your Venmo supports loading money from ATMs
2. Now find an ATM that support cash deposits to your debit card
3. Go to the ATM and insert the debit card into the machine
4. Now access your account by providing the PIN
5. Then, from the available options select the deposit option
6. If you have more than one bank account linked to the debit card then select the right bank account
7. Now insert the correct amount that you want to deposit
8. Once the money is deposited into your debit card collect the card from the machine
9. Now your debit card has funds and you can easily load money on your Venmo card from those available funds.