Cash App is one of the most popular apps in the United States for sending and receiving money through online transactions. However, sometimes it happens that some transactions appear as "pending" on the app and you don't know for how long it will remain pending, if anything you need to keep that amount in your Cash Wallet.
When a payment is marked as 'Pending' on the Cash App, it means that the payment has not yet been made to the beneficiary. You have to wait for the payment to be completed and the person to receive the amount. If it doesn't happen automatically, you may have to do it manually and I'll tell you how.
How to Accept Pending Cash App?
Follow the steps given below to manually change your payment status from 'Pending' to Received.
· Launch the Cash App on your smartphone.
· Click on the Activity tab by tapping on the clock in the lower right corner of the screen.
· You will then see a list of all transactions in the "Pending" tab.
· Next to each pending payment line item, you'll see an "Accept" button in green.
· Simply click on Accept on each transaction to receive the funds in your Cash Wallet.
· Once you click on Accept, another dialog box will open asking you to confirm your action, click on Confirm.
· Then to accept the pending payment on your Cash App, click Done and you're ready to go!
This way you can manually accept pending payments on your Cash App.
It usually takes a few minutes for the pending amount to reflect in your Cash App but 4-5 business days is an ideal time frame to expect. It may arrive sooner, but it will not happen after 4-5 business days.
There can be many reasons why your payment is pending in the first place and it is difficult to pinpoint one particular reason as it is not the case. There can be many reasons and everyone can face their own challenge.
For example, for a user with an unverified account, he is allowed to send and receive only 1000 USD in a month, which means 250 USD per week. If that amount is exceeded, either Cash App will not allow it, or it will place the payment in a 'pending' list.